Please do not buy your tickets for Uptown Theatre performances anywhere other than:
BOX OFFICE HOURS
CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR OF SEATING HERE!
The Uptown Theatre is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets which were not purchased directly through our authorized sales channels. For this reason, and because we are unable to provide any information regarding ticket purchases to a party other than the original purchaser on the order, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers.
PLEASE AVOID the following URL’s: Uptowntheatreboxoffice.com, Uptown.Tickets, Uptown.BoxOffice, Uptown.BoxOffice-Tickets, Uptown.BoxOfficeSales, EventTicketCenter, VividSeats, Etc…or any others that DO NOT link you directly to TICKETMASTER.COM. You will pay more for your tickets and they will not be guaranteed.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from using your cell phones for photos during the show as it is a distraction to your neighbors and generally discouraged by the artists.
- Absolutely no cell phone video or flash will be tolerated.
- All ticket holders must be 12 & over. Under 16 years old must be with an adult, for most shows. Please check individual show listings as this may vary.
- 21+over must have valid I.D. for alcohol.
- All seating is reserved unless otherwise specified – VIRTUAL TOUR HERE
- NO outside bottles (including water), cans, food, or alcohol, cameras allowed in theatre
- Cameras and recording devices are generally not allowed in the theatre, but this policy may be different depending on the artists.
- Call the box office on the day of the show for more information. Professional photography, flash photography and/or video cameras are never allowed.
- Once tickets are printed, there are no exchanges, refunds or upgrades. (only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster may be reprinted if lost or stolen)
- We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and cash. Sorry, no checks.
- Box office hours may be subject to change. Please call (707) 259-0123 x 6 for more information.
- Lost and found items may be retrieved during regular box office hours
- Patrons not complying with ushers/security may be asked to leave without refund
- Bags/purses/backpacks are subject to inspection
- To request disability accommodations, please call our box office -advance purchase and notification is required.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the venue
- On the day of the show, tickets will not be available online after 6:00pm. The only way to purchase tickets on the day of the show is in person at the box office. As shows tend to sell quickly, we suggest you buy tickets ahead of time
- On sale dates vary from show to show, but tickets generally go on sale at noon. The best way to receive advance notice of our shows is to join our mailing list – CLICK HERE.
- A $5.00 restoration/facility fee is charged on all tickets purchased. There are no additional handling and service charges for tickets purchased in our box office.