Become a “Supporting Act” Member for only – $100.00/year and enjoy the benefits of purchasing your favorite seats in advance of the public on sale for EVERY SHOW!
- Ability for one designated ticket buyer to purchase 2 tickets* to performances 3-5 days in advance of the public or if a show has an immediate on sale date, for 3-5 days during or after the public on sale date in reserved “members only” area(s). * Depends on availability
- Special password will be emailed to members to purchase especially held member only tickets. Tickets may be purchased via internet with Ticketmaster or in person at our Box Office with this special password
Uptown Theatre Membership Policies
- Advance ticket purchases only for performances presented by Uptown Theatre and may not be available for co-promotion performances or rental events.
- Resale of tickets, vouchers or passes for profit is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate cancellation of membership privileges without refund.
- Tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster will be available for pick up as only the “WILL CALL” pick up option. No purchases will be available with the “E-Ticket” or “Mail To” options. At Will Call, name will be matched to current membership name. This is our effort to minimize 3rd party sellers (scalpers) who otherwise purchase all the great seats and then resale for a lot more money!
- New memberships are processed and become valid for membership privileges five (5) – ten (10) business days after application is submitted.
- Once your application has been processed, your email address will immediately be included to receive any current password(s) and your membership confirmation letter will be mailed to you.
- Advance notification of upcoming performances and the member password, required to purchase tickets for the reserved events, will be provided via email notification. Email notification will be 12-48 hours prior to the members on sale date. Tickets may be purchased on line through Ticketmaster. Tickets may be purchased only in person at our Box Office (not via telephone).
- If you are seeking membership immediately prior to a member pre-sale event, please call or visit the Box Office in person, Monday – Friday, Noon to 5 pm and Saturdays, Noon to 4 pm
For questions, please contact
Telephone: (707) 259 -0123 x 6
(707) 259-0123 x 6
Open: Monday – Friday: Noon – 5 pm / Saturday, Noon – 4 pm
Closed Sunday (unless a show day) and most national holidays
Day of Show: Open 6:30-9 usually