1350 Third St. Napa, CA 94559 (707) 259-0123
Uptown SUPER STAR club Membership
“Supporting Act” – $100.00/year
Ability for one designated ticket buyer to purchase 2 tickets* to performances 5 days in advance of the public or if a show has an immediate on sale date, for 5 days during or after the public on sale date in reserved “members only” area(s). * Depends on availability
Premier reserved seating
A special password will be emailed to members to purchase especially reserved tickets. Tickets may be purchased via internet/phone with Ticketmaster or in person at our Box Office with special password
1 free Uptown Theatre T-Shirt
“Headliner” – $500.00/year
Ability for one designated ticket buyer to purchase 4 tickets* to performances 10 days in advance of the public or if a show has an immediate on sale date, for 10 days during or after public on sale in reserved “members only” area(s). * Depends on availability.
Premier reserved seating.
A special password will be emailed to members to purchase especially reserved tickets. Tickets may be purchased via internet/phone with Ticketmaster or in person at our Box Office with special password.
2 free Uptown Theatre T-Shirts
4 drink coupons
20 Limited edition 11 x 17 show poster vouchers (as available per show, limit 2 per show)
“Meet and Greet” Access (as available, per artist) : Be the first five (5) designated ticket buyers to call/email with your tickets’ row and seat numbers and receive two (2) “VIP” pass invitations to exclusive “Meet and Greet” events, maximum three (3) times per year.
Bottle of sparkling wine to enjoy at home. Please let coordinator know when you are coming so it can be ready for you.
Uptown Theatre Membership Policies
1. Advance ticket purchases, drink coupons, poster vouchers and VIP passes are valid only for performances presented by Uptown Theatre and may not be available for co-promotion performances or rental events.
2. Resale of tickets, vouchers or passes for profit is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate cancellation of membership privileges without refund.
3. Members are subject to the rules and regulations of the theatre and requests made by the artist(s) and security of The Uptown.
4. Tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster will be available only as “WILL CALL” pick up option. No tickets will be available with the “E-Ticket” or “Mail To” options. At Will Call, name will be matched to current membership name. This is our effort to minimize scalpers who otherwise purchase all the great seats!
5. New memberships are processed and become valid for membership privileges five (5) – ten (10) business days after application is submitted.
6. Once your application has been processed, your email address will immediately be included to receive any current password(s) and your membership confirmation letter will be mailed to you.
7. Advance notification of upcoming performances and the member password, required to purchase tickets for the reserved events, will be provided via email notification. Email notification will be 1-2 days prior to the members on sale date. Tickets may be purchased via phone or on line through Ticketmaster. Tickets may be purchased only in person at our Box Office (not via telephone).
8. Membership is valid for one year from the date your membership is processed.
9. If you are seeking membership immediately prior to a member pre-sale event, please visit or call the Box Office in person.
For questions, please contact
Telephone: (707) 259 -0123 x 8
(707) 259-0123 x 6
Open: Monday – Friday Noon – 5 pm & Saturdays Noon – 4 pm
Closed: Sunday (unless a show day) and national holidays
Day of Show: Open 2 hours prior to show time