ENSURE YOU GET TICKETS TO YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS by being an Uptown Member!
“SUPPORTING ACT MEMBER” – $100.00/year
- Ability for one designated ticket buyer to purchase 2 tickets* to performances 3-5 days in advance of the public or if a show has an immediate on sale date, for 3 days during or after the public on sale date in reserved “members only” area(s). * Depends on availability
- Premier seating choice selections
- Special password will be emailed to members to purchase specially held member only tickets. Tickets may be purchased via internet/phone with Ticketmaster or in person at our Box Office with this special password
“HEADLINE MEMBER” – $500 /year SOLD OUT
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT Of Headline Memberships. Call Shelby French at 707-259-0123 Ex. 2 for Waiting List
Uptown Theatre Membership Policies
- Advance ticket purchases, drink coupons and VIP passes are valid only for performances presented by Uptown Theatre and may not be available for co-promotion performances or rental events.
- Resale of tickets, vouchers or passes for profit is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate cancellation of membership privileges without refund.
- Tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster will be available for pick up as only the “WILL CALL” pick up option. No purchases will be available with the “E-Ticket” or “Mail To” options. At Will Call, name will be matched to current membership name. This is our effort to minimize 3rd party sellers (scalpers) who otherwise purchase all the great seats and then resale for a lot more money!
- New memberships are processed and become valid for membership privileges five (5) business days after application is submitted.
- Once your application has been processed, your email address will immediately be included to receive any current password(s) and your membership confirmation letter will be mailed to you.
- Advance notification of upcoming performances and the member password, required to purchase tickets for the reserved events, will be provided via email notification. Email notification will be 12-48 hours prior to the members on sale date.
- If you are seeking membership immediately prior to a member pre-sale event, please call or visit the Box Office in person, Monday – Friday, Noon to 5 pm and Saturdays, Noon to 4 pm
For questions, please contact
Shelby French: (707) 259 -0123 x 2
(707) 259-0123 x 6
Open: Monday – Friday: Noon – 5 pm / Saturday, Noon – 4 pm
DAY OF SHOW: Call for hours