F A Q
This is a must-see hot spot for anyone visiting the Napa Valley! Please visit the virtual tour here: GOOGLE INTERIOR VIEW
* As the hosting venue, we are not responsible for the content or performance of the artist. As a ticket buyer, please take an opportunity before purchasing tickets, to do your research and determine if the artist/show is an event you want to attend. Please note that we do not provide refunds or show credit if the artist/show does not meet your expectations. Artists’ shows may differ from tour to tour, year to year or venue to venue. Please be aware of this before purchasing your ticket.
* Please note that when purchasing through Ticketmaster, that there will be additional fees added to the ticket price as well as a $5 theatre restoration fee will be added to each ticket price purchased via Ticketmaster or the box office.
- We Kindly ask that you refrain from using your cell phones for photo’s or video as it is a distraction and annoyance to your neighbors and generally highly discouraged by the artists.
- Absolutely no flash or video.
- All ticket holders must be 12 & over. Under 16 years old must be with an adult, for most shows. Please check individual show listings as this may vary.
- 21+over must have valid I.D. for alcohol.
- All seating is reserved unless otherwise specified – VIRTUAL TOUR HERE There is no standing room and General Admission show seating is first come first serve.
- NO outside bottles (including water), cans, food, or alcohol, cameras allowed in theatre
- Cameras and recording devices are not allowed in the theatre
- Call the box office on the day of the show for more information. Professional photography, flash photography and/or video cameras are never allowed.
- Once tickets are printed, there are no exchanges, refunds or upgrades. (only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster may be reprinted if lost or stolen)
- We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and cash. Sorry, no checks.
- Box office hours may be subject to change. Please call (707) 259-0123 x 6 for more information.
- Lost and found items may be retrieved during regular box office hours
- Patrons not complying with ushers/security may be asked to leave without refund
- Bags/purses/backpacks are subject to inspection
- To request disability accommodations, please call our box office -advance purchase and notification is required
- Smoking is only permitted outside the venue
- On the day of the show, tickets will not be available online after 2:00. The only way to purchase tickets on the day of the show is in person at the box office. As shows tend to sell quickly, we suggest you buy tickets ahead of time
- On sale dates vary from show to show, but tickets generally go on sale at noon. The best way to receive advance notice of our shows is to join our mailing list – CLICK HERE.
- A $5.00 restoration/facility fee is charged on all tickets purchased. There are no additional handling and service charges for tickets purchased in our box office.
- Information that is gathered from visitors, In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services only.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.