F A Q
This is a must-see hot spot for anyone visiting the Napa Valley!
Please visit the virtual tour here: GOOGLE INTERIOR VIEW
For Information Regarding Ticketmaster Covid Related Refund Policies: CLICK HERE
* As the hosting venue, we are not responsible for the content or performance of the artist. As a ticket buyer, please take an opportunity before purchasing tickets, to do your research and determine if the artist/show is an event you want to attend. Please note that we do not provide refunds or show credit if the artist/show does not meet your expectations. Artists’ shows may differ from tour to tour, year to year or venue to venue. Please be aware of this before purchasing your ticket.
Q: HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS FOR AN EVENT?
Tickets for all Uptown Theatre Napa shows are available through Ticketmaster online at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Tickets can also be purchased in person at the Uptown Theatre Napa box office. The box office is open from noon until 5PM every Monday – Friday (with the exception of some holidays.)
- Box office hours may be subject to change. Please call (707) 259-0123 x 6 for more information.
* Please note that when purchasing through Ticketmaster, that there will be additional fees added to the ticket price as well as a $5 theatre restoration fee will be added to each ticket price purchased via Ticketmaster or the box office.
Q: CAN I BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
If there are still tickets available to purchase on the day of the event, you may purchase them in person at the box office. Some shows sell very quickly and do not always have tickets available on the day of the show, so we suggest you buy tickets ahead of time. The Uptown Theatre Napa box office is open 2 hours prior to each event.
- On the day of the show, tickets will not be available online after 2:00. The only way to purchase tickets on the day of the show is in person at the box office.
Q: WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
On sale dates vary, but shows usually go on sale two-four days after announcement at 12PM. The best way to receive advance notice of upcoming shows is to join our mailing list – CLICK HERE.
Q: WHEN DO THE DOORS OPEN FOR A SHOW?
The doors typically open one hour prior to show time, although this may vary from show to show. Please refer to the event listings at Our Website
Q: WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE SHOW?
NO outside bottles (including water), cans, food, alcohol or professional cameras and recording devices allowed in theatre.
For the comfort and safety of everyone, please do not bring in the following items: strollers, large backpacks, weapons of any kind or pets. Due to most performer’s requests, no professional recording devices are allowed.
We kindly ask that you refrain from using your cell phones for photo’s or video as it is a distraction and annoyance to your neighbors and generally highly discouraged by the artists.
Absolutely no flash or video.
Q: IS THERE AN OPENING ACT?
Opening acts or guests may sometimes tour with headlining performers. Other times we may add a local opening act. Generally, we do not advertise opening acts or the length of their performances. Opening acts, as well as festival performers, are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. No refund will be owed if an opening act or festival performer is changed or canceled. If you have any question regarding the show times, please call the Uptown Box Office at 707-259-0123.
Q: IS YOUR VENUE ALL AGES?
All ticket holders must be 12 & over. Under 16 years old must be with an adult, for most shows. No infants, toddlers or björns. Please check individual show listings as this may vary.
21+over must have valid I.D. for alcohol.
Q: CAN I GET A REFUND OR EXCHANGE MY TICKETS?
Once tickets are printed, there are no exchanges, refunds or upgrades. (Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster may be reprinted if lost or stolen) When a show is cancelled and not rescheduled, refunds are offered At Place Of Purchase.
Q: WHERE IS LOST & FOUND?
Lost and found items may be retrieved during regular box office hours, Monday -Friday 12-5PM. Call the theatre at (707) 259-0123.
Q: HOW DO I PURCHASE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE TICKETS?
To purchase wheelchair accessible seating, click the “request accessible tickets” link on the Ticketmaster event page or order by phone at Ticketmaster – 1-800-745-3000. At the Box Office, advance purchase and notification is required. Please call (707) 259-0123 x6.
Q: I HAVE SEATS NUMBERED 12 AND 14. ARE THOSE NEXT TO EACH OTHER?
Yes. Seats are numbered all odd on one side of the theater and all even on the other. Center sections of the theatre are consecutive numbers.
All seating is reserved unless otherwise specified – VIRTUAL TOUR HERE
GENERAL THEATRE RULES:
- We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and cash. Sorry, no checks.
- Patrons not complying with ushers or security may be asked to leave without refund.
- Bags/purses/backpacks are subject to inspection.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the venue
- Information that is gathered from visitors, in common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services only.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.